To make your LABA7 experience online and offline better, we process your personal data. We are fully commited to protecting your privacy. Therefore, this Policy is intended to inform you about how we collect, use and share your submitted personal data or any other personal data we may obtain from you by other means. We aim to ensure a transparent collection and use of your data.
For all neccessary information, take your time to review this Policy. It describes which of your data we collect, when and for what purposes we process it. It also provides important information about your Data Protection, in particular about the rights that you may exercise according to the law. We may change this Policy in the future, therefore, review this Policy periodically. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Some services on our Website are provided by third parties. When you use these services, this Policy also applies to third-party data protection policies.
This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) applies to the online platform www.laba7.com (Website), managed by Sprendimų Laboratorija, UAB, address: Tverų g. 15, Girkantiškės k., LT-88378 Telšių r., Lithuania (“we” or “LABA7”). We will collect, store, and process all data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation”), the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), as well as other legal acts.
The services provided on this Website may only be available upon collecting, storing, transferring, erasing and/or otherwise using (“to process” or “processing”) the specific data associated with you. Personal data is any information about you that you provide or which we obtain from other sources and which allows you to be identified (“Data”), such as your name, surname, address or email, information about the agreements concluded with us and the history of their execution, etc.
What personal data we collect and process:
When you log in to the Website, we collect and process your identification data:
- IP address of your device
- Information about the browser used by your device
- Other browsing information, including date, time and location of the Website or other electronic platform use.
We will not use the personal data listed in this section, especially your IP address, without your explicit permission unless such use is necessary to provide our services and/or for security purposes, in particular for prevention of cyber-attacks, such as data collection or service interference attacks, and prevention of non-authorised programmes.
When you add items to the shopping cart but have not yet completed the purchase, we collect and process your key personal data, such as:
- Name, surname,
- Phone number,
- Shipping address (information about the person or company to whom the items should be delivered, street name, house number, city, country).
When you purchase your selected items, we collect and process this data:
- Name, surname,
- Phone number,
- Shipping address (information about the person or company to whom the items should be delivered, street name, house number, city, country),
- Item information, price, transaction time, payment method
Important: When you provide the details of other persons related to you (e.g. in cases where you indicate that the items shall be delivered to another person), you must obtain the consent of these individuals and get them familiarised with this Policy.
Why we collect and use your personal data?
We process your data for these purposes:
- So that you could easily purchase and pay for items, and we could provide you services, identify you and contact you as well as fulfill the assumed contractual obligations. We process your name, surname, email, phone number and other contact information, and we use the data on transactions concluded with us as well as the information received from you when you are using our services.
- In order to improve the quality of our services. For this purpose, we automatically analyze your personal data, including information about your ordered items, and we also analyze your purchase history, i.e. what items you purchased. We collect and analyze your data for internal purposes, for example, to monitor and analyze trends in our products and services, in order to understand which parts of our products are most interesting to our users. It helps us understand what you need, which makes our activities more efficient and beneficial and helps us to better manage, improve and develop our products.
- In order to send general direct marketing offers we collect and use your email.
- In order to communicate with you, for example, to answer your questions and requests for the provision of services, also to receive your feedback, to send important notices (regarding the Terms and Conditions, the change of this Policy or other documents) or to send technical notices, updates, warnings about security, support and administrative messages, we process your contact information and the content of the messages you receive and send.
- In order to ensure the provision of services remotely, we store the IP address and other data identifying you, communications content and time and other technical data.
- In order to duly protect LABA7 and legitimate interests of any third parties, we will process the data in order to protect ourselves against unauthorised acts, especially fraud, in order to carry out prevention against cyber-attacks and other threats to the integrity of our Website, as well as to defend our interests for the purpose of resolving disputes, in case of improper performance of the Rules and to defend and enforce any other rights.
What gives us the right to obtain and use your personal data?
We obtain and use your personal data under at least one of the following conditions:
- You intend to conclude or have entered into an agreement for the purchase of goods;
you provided your consent
- Processing of personal data is possible on the basis of legal acts;
- Seeking to fulfill our legitimate interests, such as:
- to improve the quality of our services, to ensure the consistency and sustainability of our activity, to ensure that the services provided by us meet your expectations, to ensure maximum satisfaction with our services;
- in order to bring and defend lawsuits and other legal actions so as to avoid losses or reduce them.
Important: we will not be able to deliver you the services if you do not provide us with any personal information that is necessary for us to conclude or execute the agreement.
Cookies are small text files that are hosted on your computer or other devices connected to the Internet (such as tablets, smartphones) in cases where your browser settings accept cookies. Our cookies are essential for the functionality and operation of our Website (for example, the information about the items put in the shopping cart). We only use thesecookies for this purpose. Most cookies from your device are deleted after the end of your browser session (session cookies).
Other cookies and consent for their use
When you log in to the Site, we ask you to agree to add additional cookies to your device. By continuing to use the Website after we show the cookie notification, you agree that we will use the cookies for the above purposes (“Consent to Cookie Use”). These cookies help us:
- Identify how many visitors visit the Website and how they behave on it. This helps us improve our Platform functionality, for example, ensure that users can find what they are looking for (analytical/operational cookies);
- Identify when you are revisiting our Platform. It helps us personalize our content, to greet you with your name, and note your options (functional cookies);
record your visits on our platform as well as the pages you visit and links you click. We use this information to better adapt our Platform and the ads shown to you to your needs (targeted cookies).
Use of third-party cookies
See the cookies we use on our Website:
|Cookie name||Provider||Cookie purpose|
Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the v isitor across devices and marketing channels
Where do we get your personal data from?
We use the personal data that you provide when you apply to us due to our services and when you use them, we also use the data we record on the Website.
Who is provided with your personal data?
In order to provide specific services we may employ external service providers who take data processing procedures on our behalf and according to our instructions. The external service providers are selected carefully and in accordance with the law. We strive for service providers to comply with regulations, laws, policies and other binding legal requirements.
The relationship between us as a data controller and a particular processor are governed by a written agreement or written terms unless such relationship is governed by laws or regulations.
We provide your personal data in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data may be transferred to payment and other service providers participating in our transaction with you (i.e., in order to refund your money in case of return of the goods, etc.), to courts or other dispute resolution authorities, other third parties as far as relevant with our business sale, mergers, purchases, or reorganisation of the entire business or part thereof, or similar business changes (including potential or existing business buyers and their advisers).
We may use a variety of service providers as processors for personal data in this Policy, such as: data centres, cloud services, companies providing website administration and related services, advertising, marketing companies, companies that create, provide, support and develop software; companies providing technology infrastructure services, communications service companies, companies providing message forwarding, direct marketing and related services, professional advisers and auditors and other consulting companies, companies providing online browsing or online business analysis and services.
Some of these service providers may be located in countries outside the EU/EEA, whose data protection level according to the EU/EEA standards may be considered insufficient. Nevertheless, we have entered into appropriate arrangements with such service providers (or there are other existing warranties) that will ensure that all necessary steps are taken to protect your data in accordance with the applicable requirements. If you have any questions regarding our service providers, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org If requested, we will always provide additional information about our data security warranties (provide a copy of this information via e-mail).
Important: providers of payment and other services involved in our transaction with you may be located or operate in a country that does not ensure an adequate level of data protection. In this case, we will take every measure to ensure that your personal data is used safely, but there may be cases where we cannot ensure that the recipient of the data complies with the same requirements as the EU.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for a period that is provided for by law, for example:
we store customer data who ordered goods for another 10 years, but not longer than necessary for accounting purposes in accordance with statutory deadlines.
Customer data obtained by means of cookies is stored until the end of the session or another period of up to 2 years. Customer data who subscribed to the newsletter will be stored 1 month after the cancelation of the subscription of newsletters.
How secure is your personal data?
We are currently using and will take various security technologies and procedures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Our providers are carefully selected, we require them to use appropriate means to protect your confidentiality and to ensure the security of your personal data. Access to data is granted only to those people who require it for the purposes described in this Policy.
However, please note that the transfer of data over the Internet or e-mail is not always completely secure and it is not possible to ensure that third parties do not log on to them. Therefore, be careful when providing information using a public computer.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- the right to request us to allow you to access your personal data by providing you with copies of this data (the right to be informed);
- the right to request correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data (the right to correction);
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data until the lawfulness of their processing is verified upon your request (the right to restrict processing);
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (the right to deletion);
- the right to disagree with the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and when personal data is processed for the purpose of our legitimate interests;
- the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another controller or to provide the data in a form that is directly accessible to you (this is applicable to personal data that you have provided yourself and which is processed on the basis of the conclusion and execution of the agreement) (the right to data transfer)
- the right to withdraw your consent, without prejudice to the use of your personal data prior to withdrawal of your consent (the right to withdraw consent);
- the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (the right to complaint) (more information – www.ada.lt).
- You can cancel your subscription to newsletters at any time by unchecking the option that you want receive newsletters.
How to exercise your rights?
We make every effort to enforce your rights and to answer any questions you may have about the information contained in this Policy. You can submit an inquiry about exercising of the abovementioned rights, complaints, notices or requests (“Inquiry”) to us by the contact details listed below.
We will respond to your inquiry no later than within 30 days after its receipt. In exceptional cases requiring additional time, we, upon notifying you, will have the right to extend the time limit for processing the requested data or other claims specified in your inquiry up to 60 days from the date of your inquiry.
We will refuse to satisfy your inquiry with a reasoned response by giving you notice in writing when the circumstances specified in the Regulation and other legal acts are determined.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data or questions regarding your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
By collecting and using the personal data that you have entrusted us as well as your personal data obtained from other sources, we follow the following principles:
- Your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (the principle of lawfulness, integrity, and transparency).
- Your personal data is collected for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and will not continue to be processed in an incompatible way (the principle of purpose limitation).
- Your personal data is adequate, appropriate, and only necessary for the purposes for which it is processed (the principle of data minimization).
- Processed personal data is accurate and, if necessary, updated (the principle of accuracy).
- Your personal data is stored in such a form that the identity could be set for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data is processed (the principle of limiting the length of storage).
- Your personal data is managed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection from unauthorized or illegal processing of data, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical or organizational measures (the principal of integrity and confidentiality).
By collecting and using your personal data, we undertake:
- To process your personal data only for clearly defined and legitimate purposes.
- Not to handle your personal data for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, except in the cases provided by law.
- To process your personal data in a lawful, accurate, transparent, and fair manner and in such a way to ensure the accuracy, authenticity and security of the personal data processed.
- To ensure that no excessive personal data is processed.
- To manage your personal data for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed.
- To be responsible for complying with the principles established in this Policy and be able to prove that they are respected.
- To perform other duties established in law.
Validity of the Policy and its changes
This Policy enters into force on 01 January 2019 and it may be changed with regard to the changes in legislation and our activity. We will notify you of changes on the Website www.laba7.com and by other means.