High capacity – roadbook rolls up to 50mm thick and 150mm wide.
Rigid design – roadbook holder parts CNC machined from billet aluminum.
Durable – aluminum parts sandblasted and hard anodized.
Sealed – smart design allows high dust and water resistance.
Clear – highly transparent polycarbonate cover with a view area of 155x112mm
Bright – Adjustable LED brightness.
Servicable – easy to change worn parts.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Additional features
– Simple cover lock
– Double o’ring transmission for high reliability
– High torque motor with lifetime of over 500h
– Mounting kit with vibration absorption
– connector (M8 Female) compatitable with existing multiswitches
- Dimensions : 226x140x83 mm (excluding knobs)
- Weight : 990 gr. (excluding remote and mounting kit)
- NEW! OdoQuick™ feature eliminates mode changes to check odometer while in a speed zone
- NEW! OdoPause™ feature makes adjustments easier while moving
- NEW! Wake from sleep on wheel movement
- NEW! Runs for up to 7 Dakar-length stages on internal emergency power
- Adjustable odometer
- Speedometer with resettable peak speed mode
- Resettable hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Resettable second trip odometer
- Switch between kilometers and miles without adjusting wheel circumference (mm)
- AutoCal™ automatically adjusts to match the route
- 180º vertical viewing angle
- Large, sharp contrast digits
- 11 helpful icons improve ease of use
- Adjustable backlight has 3 brightness levels
- Auto shut off after 20 minutes
- Total lifetime distance stored into permanent memory
- Designed to be powered from the vehicles 12V battery under all normal conditions
- Rugged, stainless steel sensor and aluminum mounting bracket
- For KTM/Husqvarna riders, the sensor screws directly into the OEM sensor hole
- Strong rare earth sensor magnet
ROADBOOK HOLDER SWITCH
was last modified: April 8th, 2019
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.